Date and Time
Saturday April 30th, 2022
0900 - 1400
TimmermansGränd 3 Stockholm
Love is in the Air-and it begins with you:
Learn how Affect Phobia Therapy identifies and resolves defensive care-giving in therapists.
Overall Learning Objectives:
In this workshop you’ll learn how defensive care-giving can sabotage your patient’s capacity to experience closeness within the therapeutic relationship. You’ll learn when your defenses discourage connection by hindering your capacity to work experientially. You’ll also learn how to resolve this issue through the utilization of Radical Self-Care. By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to use Self-Restructuring techniques and theory from APT with yourself and your patients.
- Learn how to use David Malan’s Triangle of Conflict and Triangle of Person
- Learn how to create a core conflict formulation
- Learn to identify the origin of defensive care-giving
- Learn how to explore the cost and benefits of defensive care-giving
- Learn how to activate Radical Self-Care
- Learn how to do Self and Other Restructuring for Self and Others
- Video segments of psychotherapy sessions
- Interactive exercises
- PowerPoint Presentation
- 0900-0945 – Certified APT™-Workshop
- 0945-1000 – Break
- 1000-1045 – Certified APT™-Workshop
- 1045-1100 – Break
- 1100-1145 – Certified APT™-Workshop
- 1145-1200 – Break
- 1200-1245 – Certified APT™-Workshop
- 1245-1300 – Break
- 1300-1400 – Certified APT™-Workshop
$200 per workshop – Register Today!
Bookings are closed for this event.